Thursday, April 15, 2010

NEW FABRIC

The best part of owning your own fabric shop is that you have Christmas all year long. We have to order the fabric so far in advance, I forget what I ordered. Probally not the best business move on my part, but very exciting. So yesterday when the UPS man showed up at my door with a box, I could not help but smile. (I even enjoy that smiling is contaigous)


This is what he brought me.
Being a small store, I was only able to order four of my absolute favorites from this collection by Skipping Stones Studio. How exciting would it be to have a job to design these gorgeous pieces.
There is a free pattern that goes with this collection design my Anita Peluso. There is a link on my website    A Little Fabric Store wher you can get the yardage or you can find it at Clothworks Free Patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment