Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Block of the Month

Hurray!!!!
I am so excited. I finally have two people (that do not live in DeWitt County) showing interest in the block of the month. Anyone can do it!!! It is FREE, FREE, FREE and you can use up some of your scraps!!! Two were enough to get me motivated to finally figure the technical side of it out. It is so fun when you finally get the correct code for something and it works. So you can go to http://www.alittlefabricstore.com/ and print off the pdf files of each month's block. So super cool.
This is the pattern  for April.
The block is called Underground Railroad. I was up for a challenge this morning so I made the six inch block. Not all of the points are perfect. But they were perfect enough for me. I think I am going to make several more of these to go into my sampler quilt.
The good thing about the pick your own quilt ending is you can be creative and do more of what you want to do and not have to follow a pattern to the letter. Although I am always here if you need help or suggestions. My opinion is always free!
This is the block that I sewed this morning. I almost can't wait until next month to do another block!
Click Here TO PRINT YOUR COPY

No comments:

Post a Comment