Monday, July 2, 2012

sew it has been a while...

WOW! That was a while back that I made the last post. Well it was baseball season, t-ball and coach pitch, end of school stuff :), lots of pool time, and kids classes...
I guess I am trying to say that we have been bbbbbusy. I love baseball season and the boys love it to. My oldest loves to hit homeruns and I love to cheer him on. I am glad for the break from public school but being an ex teacher I never really give the boys a break. I know they hate it but will hopefully thank me later... I do like the pool part. It feels really good to soak up the sun.  Last but not least I LOVE KIDS CLASSES. With three boys and a husband at home, I don't get much girl time. Well when these girls (ages 7-13) come two days a week, my shop is transformed. We laugh and have fun. This year my niece is coming to video the class to make how to videos. They are beyond cute. I just send her the instructions and she puts them all together. We have already make a throw pillow, beach towel bag, french seam pillowcase, and headbands. This coming Thursday and Friday we will make a rag bag. Check out the video so far...


No comments:

Post a Comment